WHITEHORSE MINOR SOFTBALL LEAGUE
Office Location: 4061 4th ave. Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 1H1
Office Contact: Jean Poulin
First day of league play will be May 1 at the 7 UP minor softball fields.
*Click on the link below for a chart of divisions and schedules*
WHAT TO BRING
Players are responsible to bring:
☺ their own glove
☺ suitable clothing for the weather
☺ a water bottle
☺ running shoes or softball/soccer cleats
SPONSORS, COACHES, ASSISTANT COACHES, AND UMPIRES ARE NEEDED!
Sponsors, Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Umpires, and Scorekeepers are needed to make this program successful. The commitment is twice a week for 6 weeks. If you are interested in being a volunteer for the Whitehorse Minor Softball League, call the Softball Yukon office at 667-4487.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR 2017
- There will be a skill development clinic on the weekend of May 6 & 7.
- U-12 and U-14 Divisions will play in the Territorial Championships on June 9-11.
Participation in Whitehorse Minor Softball is FREE for all registered players. Registration is accepted on a first come, first served basis.
We strongly encourage all players to have fun while following the Principles of Fair Play which are:
- Respect the rules.
- Respect the officials and their decisions.
- Respect your opponent.
- Give everyone an equal chance to participate.
- Maintain your self-control at all times.