How To Bingo
Step 1: Purchase A Radio/TV Bingo Package
- In Whitehorse? These are available at Tags Food and Gas (open 24/7).
- Outside of Whitehorse? Please contact our office (867.667.4487) to find your local community seller.
Step 2: Don't forget a dabber!
- You will need a dabber to mark your cards, these can also be picked up at Tags Food and Gas in Whitehorse
Step 3: Make sure you have radio or cable TV access
- Bingo is aired on CKRW (96.1FM) and CHON FM (98.1 in Whitehorse, 90.5 in the communities)
- Bingo is televised on Northwestel Cable Channel 209
- Please note the above methods of playing are the only mediums that we endorse, if you are playing via satellite radio you may experience a delay that is out of our control
Step 4: Pre Game Prep
- Once we hit the air there is only 25 seconds in between every number that is called! That said, make sure you have all your snacks and drinks ready to go!
- We can't tell you what snacks or drinks to buy, but we do highly recommend those of the Pepsi or Molson variety!
Step 5: B-I-N-G-O time!
- When the clock hits 7:15pm we are on the air
- There will be a brief introduction and then the games will start
- These are Go-Go games. This means that Games 1, 2, and 3 are all played on the same coloured cards. These colours correspond with the back of your package. Whatever the first colour of cards are you will have 3 sheets of that colour in your package. You will play all 3 sheets for Game 1, when there is a confirmed winner on Game 1 you will continue to play all 3 sheets for Game 2, when there is a confirmed winner for Game 2 you will continue to play all 3 sheets for Game 3. Once Game 3 is finished you will move on to the next coloured set for Games 4, 5 and 6 again playing all 3 sheets. You will continue this with the next coloured set for Games 7, 8 and 9 and again with the next coloured set for Games 10, 11 and 12. Your last coloured set of 3 sheets will be played for Game 13.
Step 6: Lucky Winners!
- When your card matches the corresponding pattern for that game consider yourself a lucky winner!
- Your bingo package will have instructions on what to do when you win. (We recommend you read this and set your phone to redial so you're ready to call once you win!)
- Make sure to immediately tell the person that answers the phone that you have a winning bingo so that they can alert the caller to stop for verification.
- Don't forget to hang onto your winning card as we require that in order to give you your cheque!
Questions? Feel free to call the # on your bingo package (NOTE: the lines are only open from 7pm until the end of radio/tv bingo).
Radio/TV Bingo License #2024-001 & #2024-002